Start Trading with Us Today
- 20% Performance Fee of Net Profits with High Watermark (You keep 80% of Trading Profits)
- USD50 per traded USD1 million commission (broker fees for selected brokers)
- No Inception/Account Opening/Loading or Management Fees
- 24 Hour Support Desk (Monday-Friday)
- 24 Hour Access to View Trades
- Trading team with 40 years (combined) trader experience
- Diversified trading strategy utilizing over five traders with 10+ trading strategies
- Fees: If for example a profit of USD5000 is made on your account in a given month, our fee is 20%, just USD1000. If no profits are made, you pay no fees until your account is back above “high watermark”
- Track Records 100% Verified by 3rd Party Trading Verification Sites
- No “Hands on” Trading Required – 100% Managed Trading by our team while you watch
The next seven days will be an important one for the US dollar as high-level US-Sino trade talks, the policy meeting by the Federal Reserve as well as key data releases will likely determine the currency’s next turn. The Australian dollar will also be in focus as inflation and other closely-watched indicators will be on the agenda, while in the Eurozone, flash GDP estimates could exert more negative pressure on the beleaguered euro.
EconomicsInfographic: A view of the world economy in January 2019This month's infographic looks at three economic themes for 2019 as well as some black swan risks. MonitoringQuotesResearch Windergate Capital Past performance is not a guide to future performance and...
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amounts originally invested. All investments involve risks including the risk of possible loss of principal.
To the extent that you are in North America, this content is issued by Windergate Capital Management North America Inc., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Windergate Capital Management ltd. and SEC registered adviser providing asset management products and services to clients in the US and Canada.
For all other users, this content is issued by Windergate Capital Management Limited, 29 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QA. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
© Copyright 2019 Windergate Capital Management Ltd.